This reminds me of rainy day in school. Those 'write an essay on rainy day' sessions and dancing in the rain (not like our bollywood actresses.puhhleeeeeze)
Other than that, when i think of rain, i think of:
- Pakode (Yummmmmmy) & Cup of hot tea
- gili mitti ki khushbu
- Nice refreshing breeze
- Rainfall, clouds (ofcourse!)
- No blazing sun (What a relief)
- Umbrella (rather the search for one in all the nick-n-corner of the house)
- Frogs ki tarrrrrr tarrrrrr
- All sorta spiders, worms & crawlers venturing outta der now-flooded homes (awwwwww poor things!)
- Swimming pool sized potholes filled with water
- Bumper-to-bumper traffic jams
- Escalated auto-rickshaw fares (If you stay in delhi, you know what i am cribbing about)
- Anu Malik, the original cap-ped singer of bollywood singing Dekho baarish ho rahi hai, It's raining....
- Sanjay dutt jumping around, Aala re pous aala
- Aishwarya Rai (now bachchan) in barso re megha megha
- The innumerable wet saree scenes churned out by machine called Bollywood (im not gonna rite abt them ok)
Isn't rain simply super enjoyable! esp when you are sitting in a balcony with a cup of hot tea in your hand and not stuck between honking cars in some traffic jam (like me)? jealous huh?
Newayz, Im goin to enjoy a 2nd round of pakodas. Yummmmmm
Dekho baarish ho rahi hai.....