|खुद की तलाश में|
Sunday, 6 May, 2012
Wednesday, 25 August, 2010
Any old world reader who still remembers this humble blog?
Or a new age cyber wanderer who accidently discovered my abandoned abode?
Aaaah...there I see one. A sight as dear as of water in desert. OR wait...that's me only :(
Ok so my supposed revival did not turn out to be one after all. But hey I intended to (surely that counts for something...lil bit?)
First it was the no-blogging intertia that was hard to break. I would stare with my fingers positioned on the keyboard...all waiting for something to pop up in my head and write about it...a social issue (well i always start big), a grand idea...ok maybe something interesting in some movie I watched last week or last month? A thought? Damn even a word will do.
But zilch...absolutely nothing. And that is very unlike me whose mind is always swarming with thoughts and questions. :( :(
To top it, there was nothing interesting happening in my life as such. So there was nothing to write about.
And then, I joined a company and there was too much happening that I had no time to scribble anything here. A lot happened (A crux of which will come some other time) and a lot is yet expected.
But I will be here again..I promise.
hope to see you too :) :) :)
Thursday, 12 November, 2009
Saturday, 29 November, 2008
all those expectin to get a peep in my life and some reasons of my hiding all this while well sorry to disappoint you sweeties...none of that. infact if you have to know, im writing this post wid a particularly blank mind right now and under pressure from someone who practically prohibited me from writing a farewell post (do i hear ppl gasping?). Yup u read it right. i was planning to write a farewell post..and y not? y keep something alive wen i cant take care of it? i mean when was the last time i wrote something...really wrote something here? it was dat tribute to apple...gah!
And guess what...its NOT AT ALL because nothing has been happening in my life offlate, no sir. on the contrary, a lot..A F**KIN LOT has been happening...and that seems to have taken away my enthu to write. ders too much to think, too much to decide and too many troubles. So much so that instead of sharing the thoughts and feeling light abt it, i dont feel like posting anything here now :(
And offcourse the unpleasant activities and events taking place off late haven't really helped...market crash, TV strike giving my mom enough free time to lecture me every evening how im taking my life nowhere and des terrorist attacks on mumbai...sucks wen u hear such depressing news first thing in the morning....guess this is the season...absolutely nothing no where is going right des days.
der are ppl who got too busy wid der life to be in touch, der were some who deliberately decided not to be available and all this pissed me soo much that i decided to turn a blind eye to the remaining who wanted to talk to me....pretty dumb na.
and the people who quite unknowingly helped me get through all this thanks to der constant nonsense will be soon going away thanks to some circumstances beyond anyone's control...so im gonna miss them big time and this thought is making me miss them even before they have left:(
I guess i'll stop now.
Rest will come later...dunno when.
Wednesday, 29 October, 2008
How was yours? Mine was toh super tiring...all i did was made 2 huge rangolis that took me 3 hours to make...and today morning, every single muscle in my body is making its presence felt...screaming out loud! Will post pics of my fruit of labour soon.
Another good thing i did this time was making Diwali Resolutions...and its not without a reason.
You see, New year resolutions are anyways jinxed. They were cursed to be broken always. Im yet to meet a person who can successfully claim to have made a resolution and keep it. So i moved on to Diwali resolutions and makes sense too since anyways Diwali marks beginning of a new year as per hindi calender.
So here are my diwali resolutions...and i intend to keep them..till next Diwali atleast
- I was in this terrible habit of posting my updates on Google Talk and Facebook. Its terrible coz at times when im in not so good mood and still post it, friends get worried and i (being what i am) dont share it with them....dsnt make sense na. So no updates on Gtalk and Facebook.
- Abe, oye, moron, jackass, F word, loser etc. these were my everyday terms (include a few from our mother tongue as well). While they are not exactly galiyaan but kinda abusive. Now all these not-so-polite terms are gonna be barred from my speech.
- Sweetie, sweetz, darlin, dude, boss, babez etc were another segment of endearments that were soo much a part of me. My frnds must have hardly heard their name from me...though i still love them as i always did, its time for these endearments to make an exit. This is important since at times they tumble out when they are not supposed to...gets kinda embarrassing that time.
- Gotta increase my level of patience...i get pissed at the drop of a hat...counteless number of people call me sadu :(
Let me know if any of you got inspired and tuk up a Diwali resolution of your own.
Wednesday, 15 October, 2008
Your life is guided by the concept of Existentialism: You choose the meaning and purpose of your life.
“Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.”
“It is up to you to give life a meaning.”
“It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the Truth.”
Wednesday, 1 October, 2008
I cant believe it. Tanku tanku everyone.
I got my first award... this is simply a dream come true for me. I am thankful that you consider me..worthy..*sniff* Im sorry i can control my emotions. *batting wet eyelashes*.
Thank you soo much Specy. I have known his blog ever since I have known blogging per se. One of the first blogs I started reading and commenting on. His writing and blogs have an innate humor and witty way to look at things....he can make you laugh even when your eyes are filled with tears....a total bindaas guy too. I have known him for quite some time and as per him "helped keeping his blog alive" but im sure that has nothing to do with his judgement when it came to giving out this award.
And now, the rules of this brilliant blog award:
Aye Aye sir....Here we go (There might be few blogs which have already been awarded but so what....proves how much they deserve it.)
1. Monologue- She was part of the group of people who introduced me to blogs. She wasnt one of the first blogs i started reading...hers was THE first blog i ever everrrrr read. Bitchy, devil-may-care attitude, bindaas, fun, snob if she dsnt life you and what more...proud like hell to be all this. Her blog is a mirror of all that happens in her life. Long posts true but you dont realise it till you have read it all...very engaging. So this one is for Adi.
2. Day Gone Haywire- A blog that truely got me hooked...as in H-O-O-K-E-D. Every post would drive raging ideas and thoughts in my mind and i bombarded his blog with comments...lolz. So much that the blog master hads to write an email to enquire about spamming of his blog.
Bakfire can render a dream like quality of even when he writes about a mundane day...he focuses not on the big things but small details which you wont have noticed otherwise. Its a pleasure readin his blog.
3. Another life...Another Story- Saphire (or Di in her previous avtaar) writes to delight. Her writing is personal and something you can relate to. When she writes cute; you can smile, when she writes sad; you can cry, when she writes funny; you'll be laughing loud. The characters she potrays are real and something you can relate to. Its always fun to read Di's Story.
4. Freaky Journal- I guess this is a sorta biased nomination. He is super kewl and fun guy with his own sense of humor which at times does border to be weird...and ofcourse he makes sinfully yummy coffee. He writing is exactly wat he claims...FREAKY. He doesnt have any genre. Just when you think there is one, he surprises you! Overall, its fun reading his writing.
5. The Reminiscences of Ancient Mariner- Initially you may find this blog kinda serious but there is an inherent wit and a dark humor that runs in the veins of this blog. It is evident throughout whether he is talking abt his fav sensex or a general potrayal of his day. This blog just dsnt let you go.
6. The Nonchalant Cribber- A cribber and proud to be so! He rants, he screams, he swears but he is fun. Maybe coz i do all this but never with such gusto and thats something i admire in his blog. Offlate his posts are kinda long but they never seem like a drag.
7. Vineyards- Ofcourse how can i ever forget. Though already awarded by specy, he deserves a mention in my award list too. He writes about human emotions and bondings and he writes it with such depth and understanding that it makes you wonder if he has ACTUALLY gone thru such a varied range of emotions. Some of his posts were actually breathtaking. He make you cry and make you ache for more.
That's all people...im sure there are many more but i just cant seem to remeber them as of now. Now pass it on!