Sunday 18 April, 2021

In last 10 years

 Sooo a lot changed in last 10 years. Life caught up with me and I kind of went with the work flow. No point writing individual sets on each of those things so I will quickly jot it down.

  • I turned 30. Then i turned mid- 30s. And right now I'm closer to 40 than 30. Yes, they say age is a number but....numbers run the world.
  • My bestie got married. Had couple of kids. We ran out of things to talk about. So everyday calls of hours turned to annual meets....that also stopped few years back. It is never about physical distances you know; just distances of mind. 
  • My group of soul sisters- two got married. Had a tiny human each of their own. Does it make me a bad person that I don't particularly enjoy kids and kids conversations? Doesn't matter.
  • I bought a house of my own! yes! Investment. Not living there. And no the property is NOT growing but then... what is? But yes... gal got a bitch-pad!
  • Went on a back pack trip to see a slice of Europe. Life-changing. Must do again. Ofcourse, in corona, it is a distant dream.
  • Not married yet. Came super close recently, but turns out it was a lesson in avoiding blind trust (i see a post on this in near future).
  • Did great in career. Worked with some really amazing people. Had my shining moments, had my cry-in-washroom moments. Feeling stuck now though. blame it on bad covid times but somehow I don't think that's what this is. 
  • Lil brother grew up. Started working and got married recently. Small wedding due to covid. No relatives invited at all. It was nice. But he went on his honeymoon and got COVID. Came back and infected ME!!
  • Soooo i have time for this post after a decade. 
Feeling lost right now. Stuck actually. not lost. 


1 comment:

BaKfIrE said...

Seems like its been more than an year since I came here. Life seems to be going on pretty fast. For everyone! But I think you should keep writing. Just to come back sometimes and look back. It feels beautiful.