I cant believe it. Tanku tanku everyone.
I got my first award... this is simply a dream come true for me. I am thankful that you consider me..worthy..*sniff* Im sorry i can control my emotions. *batting wet eyelashes*.
Thank you soo much Specy. I have known his blog ever since I have known blogging per se. One of the first blogs I started reading and commenting on. His writing and blogs have an innate humor and witty way to look at things....he can make you laugh even when your eyes are filled with tears....a total bindaas guy too. I have known him for quite some time and as per him "helped keeping his blog alive" but im sure that has nothing to do with his judgement when it came to giving out this award.
And now, the rules of this brilliant blog award:
Aye Aye sir....Here we go (There might be few blogs which have already been awarded but so what....proves how much they deserve it.)
1. Monologue- She was part of the group of people who introduced me to blogs. She wasnt one of the first blogs i started reading...hers was THE first blog i ever everrrrr read. Bitchy, devil-may-care attitude, bindaas, fun, snob if she dsnt life you and what more...proud like hell to be all this. Her blog is a mirror of all that happens in her life. Long posts true but you dont realise it till you have read it all...very engaging. So this one is for Adi.
2. Day Gone Haywire- A blog that truely got me hooked...as in H-O-O-K-E-D. Every post would drive raging ideas and thoughts in my mind and i bombarded his blog with comments...lolz. So much that the blog master hads to write an email to enquire about spamming of his blog.
Bakfire can render a dream like quality of even when he writes about a mundane day...he focuses not on the big things but small details which you wont have noticed otherwise. Its a pleasure readin his blog.
3. Another life...Another Story- Saphire (or Di in her previous avtaar) writes to delight. Her writing is personal and something you can relate to. When she writes cute; you can smile, when she writes sad; you can cry, when she writes funny; you'll be laughing loud. The characters she potrays are real and something you can relate to. Its always fun to read Di's Story.
4. Freaky Journal- I guess this is a sorta biased nomination. He is super kewl and fun guy with his own sense of humor which at times does border to be weird...and ofcourse he makes sinfully yummy coffee. He writing is exactly wat he claims...FREAKY. He doesnt have any genre. Just when you think there is one, he surprises you! Overall, its fun reading his writing.
5. The Reminiscences of Ancient Mariner- Initially you may find this blog kinda serious but there is an inherent wit and a dark humor that runs in the veins of this blog. It is evident throughout whether he is talking abt his fav sensex or a general potrayal of his day. This blog just dsnt let you go.
6. The Nonchalant Cribber- A cribber and proud to be so! He rants, he screams, he swears but he is fun. Maybe coz i do all this but never with such gusto and thats something i admire in his blog. Offlate his posts are kinda long but they never seem like a drag.
7. Vineyards- Ofcourse how can i ever forget. Though already awarded by specy, he deserves a mention in my award list too. He writes about human emotions and bondings and he writes it with such depth and understanding that it makes you wonder if he has ACTUALLY gone thru such a varied range of emotions. Some of his posts were actually breathtaking. He make you cry and make you ache for more.
That's all people...im sure there are many more but i just cant seem to remeber them as of now. Now pass it on!